1. Thoroughly clean with water 1-2 times.
2. Put 1 portion of Thai jasmine rice, 1.5 portion of water in a bowl.
3. Microwave setting to high (800-1,000 watts) for 10 minutes (lid off)
4. Properly stir and evenly spread, then microwave with medium setting (450-600 watts) for another 5 minutes.
5. Check, if not fully cooked, continue microwaving for 5 minutes.
6. Stir and let it steam for 2-3 minutes
Easy, isn’t it? We could have a nice plate of Thai jasmine rice without a rice cooker within just 20 minutes. Hope you like it.
If you are interested in or want Thai jasmine rice products, Thai Hom Mali jasmine rice Royal umbrella, we are distributors of various types of rice that meet standards and have won awards guaranteeing the quality of many products. Or if you want more information about Thai Hom Mali jasmine rice nutrition, you can follow us on Facebook Royal umbrella.
- How to prevent cooked Thai jasmine rice from spoiling
- How to Reheat Thai Jasmine Rice That Has Been Stored in the Refrigerator?
- How to cook delicious Thai jasmine rice
Email : Contact@cpintertrade.com
Facebook : Royal Umbrella
Youtube : RU Hungry