Fried Thai jasmine rice is probably one of the top 5 food items that Thai people usually order when they go to a Made-to-order restaurant.It is easy to cook and comes with many choices. You could have any meat with Thai style fried Thai Jasmine rice – pork, beef, chicken, crabs, prawns, fish, you name it! Mackerel goes very well with Thai style fried rice recipe too. It is quite a healthy dish with good fat from mackerel. Here is the easy recipe you can follow at home.
- 2 Deep-fried mackerels – take bones out and use only its meat
- 3 cups of cooked Thai Jasmine rice
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Sliced lemongrass
- Diced carrot
- Diced red chillies
- 2 leaves of kaffir lime cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Vegetable such as cucumber, chopped green onion
How to cook
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a pan, then stir the garlic until it sizzles and smells good.
- Add carrots, lemongrass and stir for a minute
- Add mackerel and mix it together with other ingredients
- Put the Thai Jasmine rice in, then add sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce and stir all together
- Serve with chillies, green onion, kaffir lime on top, and side it with vegetable such as cucumber.
Please do try this deliciously healthy dish, and let us know if you like it.
If you want to order Royal Umbrella Jasmine Rice, with many guaranteed awards, we sell rice in Thailand and export abroad at affordable prices and good quality. Or if you want to follow Thai Hom Mali Jasmine rice nutrition about Thai Hom Mali rice, you can follow the news at Facebook Royal Umbrella, Youtube RU Hungry. We give away many Thai Hom Mali rice review recipes for you to follow and cook for yourself.
- Tandoori chicken with Thai jasmine rice
- Risotto form thai jasmine rice
- How to prevent cooked Thai jasmine rice from spoiling
Email : Contact@cpintertrade.com
Facebook : Royal Umbrella
Youtube : RU Hungry