In this article, Admin will share a recipe for the Mixed Salmon Thai Jasmine Rice menu for everyone to try to follow. Admin certainly assures you that it’s delicious and healthy. If you follow the recipe that Admin shares today, you will surely get a meal that will please everyone at the table. How to do that? Follow Admin, and let’s see.
- Mixed Salmon Rice
- Vegetable Oil 1 tablespoon(s)
- Salmon 300 grams
- Thai Jasmine Rice 300 grams
- Mayonnaise 1-2 tablespoon(s)
- Chili Sauce 1-2 tablespoon(s)
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon(s)
- Pepper 1/2 teaspoon(s)
- Negi (Japanese Long Onion)
- Salmon Roe
1. Heat vegetable oil in a pan, grill salmon until cooked well.
2. Mash salmon meat in a mixing bowl until fine.
3. Add Thai jasmine rice. Season with mayonnaise, chili sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Mix thoroughly. Serve with avocado, negi, salmon roe and nori (Japanese seaweed) per desired.
If you are interested in Thai jasmine rice from Royal Umbrella, we are a big rice distributor and exporter which has received several awards that guarantee the quality of jasmine rice. If you would like to study Thai Hom Mali jasmine rice nutrition, you can check out Royal Umbrella Facebook Page
- Tricks to cook jasmine rice with a microwave
- Risotto form thai jasmine rice
- Tandoori chicken with Thai jasmine rice
Email : Contact@cpintertrade.com
Facebook : Royal Umbrella
Youtube : RU Hungry