Thai jasmine rice contains antioxidants. Thai jasmine rice is well-known worldwide, popularly consumed by consumers both in Thailand and abroad. Thai jasmine rice is rich in essential nutrients for instance carbohydrates, protein, vitamins and minerals.
Furthermore, Thai jasmine rice is rich in antioxidants, which essentially help delay cell degeneration, prevent illnesses such as cancer, heart disease and stroke, Alzheimer’s, etc.
Antioxidants in Thai jasmine rice include:
- Anthocyanin is a purple-red substance found in dark-colored Thai jasmine rice, such as red jasmine rice, Black jasmine rice, etc. Anthocyanins have high antioxidant activity, which helps protect cells from being deteriorated.
- Gamma-Oryzanol is an antioxidant found in the Thai jasmine rice nose. Gamma-oryzanol has anti-inflammatory effects, antioxidants and helps nourish the heart.
- Gamma-Ticotrienol is another vitamin found in rice gem. Thai jasmine rice Gamma-tocotrienols have high antioxidant activity, helps protect cells from being deteriorated.
Antioxidants in Thai jasmine rice also help protect cells from being deteriorated by UV rays, pollution, and various toxins. They also help nourish and brighten the skin, delays aging and reduce the risk of developing various illness as well.
Thai jasmine rice is considered as rice containing numerous health benefits, not to mention, it is an important source of energy and rich in nutrients necessary for the body, including antioxidants that help slow down cell degeneration, prevent various illness, which is why Thai jasmine rice should be consumed regularly.
Those seeking for an export factory, Thai jasmine rice has quality that meets Royal Umbrella standards. We are a major distributor of Thai Hom Mali jasmine rice in Thailand, awarded with many guaranteeing quality of Thai jasmine rice awards, or, if you want to learn more about the benefits of jasmine rice, follow us on Facebook: Royal Umbrella and Youtube: RU Hungry.
- What do you get when polishing Thai jasmine rice each time?
- 3 Ways to cook Thai jasmine rice
- Common cooking mistakes with Thai jasmine rice
Email : Contact@cpintertrade.com
Facebook : Royal Umbrella
Youtube : RU Hungry