Thai Jasmine rice can be cooked in various ways, such as using a rice cooker, an electric stove, or a microwave. Choosing whichever method to cook rice fully depends on you. But today, we’re excited to share with you a fantastic tip on cooking Thai Jasmine rice with an electric stove. Will it be intriguing or easy to follow? Let’s delve into this exciting new approach together!
Cooking Thai Jasmine rice with an electric stove involves the following steps:
- Place the Thai Jasmine rice in a pot and rinse it with clean water 2-3 times.
- Add enough water to cover the rice by about 1.5 cm.
- Put the pot on the electric stove and do not cover it. Turn on the heat to the highest setting and stir the rice occasionally to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Cook until the rice is 85% done, then turn off the electric stove. Cover the pot with a lid and let the rice sit for about 15-20 minutes (the residual heat from the electric stove will continue to cook and dry the rice). And that’s it! You’ll have delicious Thai Jasmine rice cooked with an electric stove.
How was cooking Thai Jasmine rice with an electric stove? It’s actually not difficult at all, is it? Each type of rice has different cooking techniques, and you can follow various rice cooking tips here or on our Royal Umbrella Facebook page. We constantly update tips and tricks about Thai Jasmine rice. If you would like to discover more about Thai Jasmine rice, Thai Hom Mali rice review, or Thai Hom Mali rice nutrition, you can contact us through the contact channels listed below
- Benefits of Thai Jasmine rice water
- Why should you choose Thai Jasmine rice from Royal Umbrella Rice
- What is the difference between Fragrant rice VS Thai Jasmine rice?
Email : Contact@cpintertrade.com
Facebook : Royal Umbrella
Youtube : RU Hungry