Soft Egg with Sweet Pickled Turnip
Vegetable Oil 1 tablespoon(s)
Minced Garlic 1 tablespoon(s)
Sweet Pickled Turnip 2-3 tablespoon(s)
Sliced Shiitake Mushrooms 3-4
Soy Sauce 2 teaspoon(s)
Sugar 2 teaspoon(s)
Chicken Stock 75 ml
Sliced Spring Onion
1. Cook rice with a ratio of 1 rice : 3 water.
2. Place oil in a pot over medium heat, add garlic.
3. Add sweet pickled turnip and shiitake mushrooms, stir-fry until mushrooms are cooked.
4. Season with soy sauce and sugar. Add chicken stock.
5. Break the eggs in a bowl, beat until the yolks break. Then pour in the pot.
6. Wait until the eggs begin to set. Serve with fried shallots and sliced spring onion.