Kiddos’ Fried Rice
Oil 1 tablespoon(s)
Minced Garlic 2 teaspoon(s)
Jasmine Rice 200 grams
Sugar 1 teaspoon(s)
Salt 1/2 teaspoon(s)
Blanched Brussels Sprouts
Blanched ฺBaby Carrots
Fried Cocktail Sausages
1. Place oil in a frying pan, add minced garlic, stir-fry until fragrant.
2. Add Jasmine rice, Yentafo sauce, sugar and salt. Stir-fry well, then set aside.
3. Fry an egg in a pan, then roll and cut into strip
4. Blanch brussels sprouts and baby carrots.
5. Fry cocktail sausages in a pan.
6. Put fried rice in a mold, shape per desired.
7. Decorate with seaweed.
8. Plate with prepared ingredients, vegetables and shredded pork per desired.