Chilli & Salt Fried Squid
Crispy Flour 150 grams
Water 75 ml
Squid 200 grams
Minced Garlic 1 tablespoon(s)
Oil 1 tablespoon(s)
Salt 1 1/2 teaspoon(s)
1. Mix crispy flour with water proportionately. Mix well.
2. Dip squid in prepared batter, then fry over medium heat until crispy and golden.
3. Fry minced garlic until desired color.
4. Place oil in a frying pan, add sliced Thai hot pepper. Stir-fry until fragrant.
5. Add crispy fried squid, season with salt. Stir-fry well.
6. Add fried garlic, sliced spring onion, stir-fry them well again.