Have you ever had shrimp that is so crispy and crunchy that it literally “bounces” in your mouth? We have one easy tip to make the shrimps bouncy for you today. Salt and ice will be a complete game-changer here.
1. First , wash your shrimps well.
2. Peel shrimps and gently remove the head.
3. Put shrimps in a bowl, add 5 tablespoons of salt (per 1 kg of shrimp) and mix them well together
4. Leave them for 15 - 20 minutes
5. Add water to the bowl
6. Add ice on top of the shrimps in the bowl
7. After all the ice has melted, wash the salt out of the shrimps once again.
8. Dry the shrimps with tower paper.
That’s it. The shrimps are ready to be cooked, or you could also stock them in the freezer and they’ll still be bouncy.
For more information please visit subscribe to our youtube channel
Royal Umbrella : https://bit.ly/2uFpprV
RU Hungry : http://bit.ly/2lyIqHS
#RoyalUmbrella #RoyalUmbrellaThailand #RoyalUmbrellaRice #RUsavericesavelife