Vegetable Oil 2 tablespoon(s)
Sliced Ginger 10 grams
Sliced Galangal 10 grams
Onion 1 bulb
Anise 4 grams
Cinnamon 5 grams
Pepper 1/2 teaspoon(s)
Spring Onion Stubs 3
Coriander Roots 3
Chicken Stock 1000 ml.
Fish Sauce 2 teaspoon(s)
Sugar 2 teaspoon(s)
Chicken Breast 250 grams
1. Place oil in a pot, add sliced ginger, sliced galangal, stir-fry until fragrant.
2. Add onion and keep stir-frying for a little bit, add anise, cinnamon, pepper, spring onion stubs, coriander roots and chicken stock. Simmer until the broth is fragrant.
3. Season with fish sauce and sugar.
4. Add chicken to boil until cooked, then shred it to pieces.
5. Slice Vietnamese Chicken Sausage per desired shape.
6. Boil instant noodles in boiling water for 1 minute, then start plating.
7. Add all prepared ingredients, top up with lime, coriander, Sriracha sauce and Hoisin sauce.